Network & Telecom Connectors
We have a wide range of network & telecom Connectors, including fibre optic and RJ45. You'll also find patch panels, industrial Ethernet, sockets and modules from market leading brands such as TE Connectivity, Molex and Harting, as well as RS PRO....
What are network and telecom connectors used for?
Network and telecom connectors are used to transmit data and to provide telephony services all over the world. They are extremely common and can be found wherever there are telephones, computers and network hubs.
Types of network and telecom connectors
There is a huge range of RJ connectors and fibre optic connectors available on the market, each of them with its own connector and usage, though some of them overlap in terms of usages. Here is an overview to some of the most popular connector types:
- RJ45 connectors – commonly used for data and, usually seen on the ends of internet cables.
- RJ111 connectors - very common types of phone connectors, usually found in most homes.
- RJ12 connectors – used for telephone systems that have one line ahead of the key system.
- MMJ connectors - modified modular jack connectors (MMJ) are used to connect minicomputers and peripheral devices.
- Fibre optic connectors - designed to allow convenient splicing of fibre-optic lines and hooking up fibre-optic lines to larger systems. They are differentiated by being categorized into standardised types, including SC, FC, LC and others. These connectors are very precise and they provide an exceptionally strong connection.
What accessories exist for network and telecom connectors?
There are numerous different accessories available for use with connectors that make it possible to connect different systems together, to better protect lines against damage and provide many other useful advantages, as well.
Our range includes:
- Attenuators – used to reduce the power of a signal without introducing distortion. They help to provide consistent and reliable signals.
- RJ patch panels – bring together many different lines into one panel where they can all be controlled, commonly found in networking rooms.
- Fiber Optic Patch Panels – designed to be used with different types of ports and modes to ultimately allow many different lines to be joined together into a single system. These devices can be mounted in various locations, depending upon their design.
- RJ Adapters, Couplers & Extensions – allow different types of jacks to be connected via an adapter to make incompatible lines able to communicate.
Ethernet Connector Accessories
Shop 184 products
Shop 1420 products
Shop 178 products
Shop 6 products
Fibre Optic Adapters
Shop 115 products
Fibre Optic Connector Accessories
Shop 33 products
Fibre Optic Connectors
Shop 194 products
Mini I/O Connectors
Shop 113 products
Shop 250 products
Pluggable I/O Connector Accessories
Shop 77 products
Pluggable I/O Connectors
Shop 104 products
Shop 6 products
Shop 55 products